Sunday, April 29, 2018

Gilmore Girls Book Tag

Hello everyone!
I thought it would be fun to do this book tag for one of my favorite tv shows. 

1. Lorelai - A character who has a witty or sarcastic sense of humor.
Mark Watney from The Martian by Andy Weir. His character was hilarious and I laughed through most of this book.

2. Rory - Your favorite classic.
The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

3. Luke - A book you secretly love but are afraid to admit.
No books come to mind for this question. If I really like a book, I don't hide it.

4. Lane - A musical character.
Rune from Roseblood by A.G. Howard.

5. Dean - Your first book love (character).
Maxon Schreave from The Selection series by Kiera Cass.

6. Sookie - A book that you devoured.
The Crown by Kiera Cass. I read this book all in one night.

7. Jess - A book that you love that everyone hates.
Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard. Not everyone necessarily hates this series, but it has gotten quite less popular. I really enjoy the storyline and character development.

8. Miss Patty - A book that was ruined by all the hype.
Probably Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I did like this book, but I feel like I would've enjoyed it more if it wasn't so hyped up.

9. Emily Gilmore - Your most expensive book.
I don't really buy books full price, I find them cheaper from other places, so I don't know what my most expensive book would be.

10. Paris - An uptight character.
This one is tricky to think of, but I'd have to say Raquel from the Paranormalcy trilogy by Kiersten White. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

3 comments:

  1. AW!! I love this tag! GREAT picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilmore Girls is my all time favourite tv show. I have researched it four times and I’m actually watching it as I type this comment, lol! I can’t even put into words how much this show means to me. But anyways, your picks made a lot of sense here! I also devoured the entire selection series very quickly, those books are so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a fantastic and addicting show. I'm glad you enjoy it too.

      Delete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.