Sunday, April 15, 2018

I Love Spring Book Tag

Hello everyone!
Today I thought it would be fun to do a spring book tag. I saw this tag over on another blog called A Book Universe.

1. How is spring where you live?
Where I live, the weather constantly changes. It's generally warm and sunny with the occasional rainstorm. It has snowed in spring before, but I really hope it doesn't happen this year.

2. Most anticipated book release this spring.
I've been anticipating this book release ever since I finished King's Cage. 

3. A book cover that makes you think of spring.

4. Where are you going to read this spring?
Mainly in my house, but I do like to read outside occasionally.

5. A cover with the sun on it.
This one took me awhile, but I found this cover of Time Between Us that happens to have a sun in the background.

6. What are your favorite spring reads?
I don't read specific books in spring, but I did make a whole post about spring reads you can check out here.

7. A book with many different colors on it.
I think this cover was beautifully designed and I love the color scheme. I can't wait to actually get around to reading this one.

I hope you enjoyed this tag. Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day.
~Abby

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about the A Thousand Pieces of You cover. I love the look of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.