Thursday, April 26, 2018

My Life In Books Tag

Hello everyone!
I thought it would be fun to do the My Life In Books tag. It sounded super fun.

1. Find a book for each of your initials.
A - Avalon High by Meg Cabot
C - Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
M - Mind Games by Kiersten White

2. Count your age along your bookshelf: what is the book?

3. A book set in your city/country.

4. A book that represents a destination you'd love to travel to.
I would love to visit France, and Roseblood sounds like a really cool school to visit.

5. A book that's your favorite color.
  
I love the colors purple and red.

6. Which book do you have the fondest memory of?
This was the first series of 'big' books I remember reading.

7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
It took a while for me to get into this story. I really do enjoy this book, but parts of it were quite boring to me when I first read it.

8. Which book on your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment once you finish it?
This book is over 1,000 pages long, and it will be a huge accomplishment upon completion.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a fabulous day.
~Abby


2 comments:

  1. It seems like you are having a good life in books! Woah, Gone with the Wind is huge! If you ever get around to read it, I hope you feel accomplished after you read it! This is a great post! Hope you enjoy the rest of the books you read in the future!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.