Sunday, April 22, 2018

Top Ten Popular Books I Haven't Read Yet

Hello everyone!
I thought it would be fun to show some of the popular books I have not read yet, but I'm really looking forward to reading. Hopefully, I can read most of them this year.

I'm shocked I haven't read this book yet. I love reading books set in World War 2, they always interest me. I would love to read this one very soon, but we'll see.

I've owned this book pretty much since I heard it was becoming a movie. I haven't read the book or seen the movie yet. I'm still very interested in the premise of this book.

I've heard so many good things about Laini Taylor's writing style, and I can't wait to eventually read this book.

A lot of people who have read this book say it's really good, which got me super excited to pick it up one day.

This is a very well loved series, and I still haven't read it. I really want to read this series by the end of the year. I have a feeling I'll really enjoy this series.

This book is a very popular book. It sounds like a book almost anyone could relate to. 

I have heard nothing but good things about this book. Plus the cover is stunning! I can't wait to get to this one.

Pretty much everyone who has read this book loves it. I haven't heard a single bad thing about this book which makes me super excited to read it.

People either love or hate this book after reading it. I hope I end up loving this book.

I've been seeing this one around a little more recently, and it sounds so good. I can't wait to read this one.

What popular books are you looking forward to reading? Which of these should I read first?

Thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous day.
~Abby

1 comment:

  1. I really need to read The Book Thief too! It sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.