Thursday, April 19, 2018

Taylor Swift Book Tag

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to do the Taylor Swift book tag. I've seen this for quite a while and thought it would be fun to do. I'll be doing the Reputation book tag sometime next week.

1. We Are Never Getting Back Together - A book or book series you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
The Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth. I really enjoyed the first book and the prequel book, and am not as in love with the last two books anymore. Especially Allegiant, I hated the ending to that book.

2. Red - A book with a red cover.

3. The Best Day - A book that makes you feel nostalgic.
These were the first "big" books I remember reading, and I really enjoyed them.

4. Love Story - A book with forbidden love.
No books come to mind for this question. 

5. I Knew You Were Trouble - A book with a bad character you couldn't help but love.
Maven from Red Queen. I've talked about him a lot on my blog.

6. Innocent - A book that someone ruined the ending for.
I knew the ending, and I still read the book...

7. Everything Has Changed - Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
Keefe from Keeper of the Lost Cities. It's really noticeable in the fifth and sixth books.

8. You Belong With Me - Most anticipated book release.

9. Forever and Always - Your favorite book couple.
Michael and Taylor from the Michael Vey series. They are couple goals.

10. Come Back, Be Here - The book you would least like to lend out for fear of missing it too much.
The Selection is the first series that comes to mind. I love seeing the books on my shelves and they are gorgeous. I would really have to trust whoever I would lend them out to.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.