Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Reputation Book Tag

Hello everyone!
I recently did the Taylor Swift book tag (you can find it here) and I mentioned that I would do the Reputation book tag. I saw this over at A Book Lovers Playlist. She has an amazing blog that you should definitely check out.

1. ...Ready for it? - Your favorite book in a series.
This was the perfect conclusion to America's story. I absolutely adore this book.

2. End Game - The biggest end game you've rooted for.
Lauren and Tamani from the Wings series. 

3. Don't Blame Me - The most embarrassing/unlikely book you were crazy for.
I can't think of a book for this one. 

4. I Did Something Bad - A book you spoiled for someone.
Not only was I spoiled for the ending, but I also spoiled it for other people. Oops.

5. Look What You Made Me Do - A character that rose from the dead (figuratively).
Diana from Wonder Woman: Warbringer. She feels like she has to prove herself throughout the book and eventually does.

6. Delicate - A book you fell in love with from the first page.
Roseblood by A.G. Howard

7. So It Goes... - A series that made everything else disappear.

8. Gorgeous - A character so gorgeous they make you want to sink and drown and die.
I'd have to go with Maxon Schreave from The Selection.

9. Getaway Car - A book or series you abandoned.
The Winner's Curse trilogy by Marie Rutkoski

10. Dancing With Our Hands Tied - A character you would stick by through an avalanche.
Michael from the Michael Vey series.

11. King of My Heart - Your OTP
Michael and Taylor ❤

12. Dress - Characters you don't want to be best friends.
Thomas and Brenda from The Maze Runner trilogy. You don't meet Brenda until the second book, but I never liked their friendship.

13. New Year's Day - A book related memory you will always hold on to.
Meeting some of my favorite authors. I will never forget those experiences.

14. This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things - A book you physically ripped or damaged.
A book doesn't come to mind for this one. I'm very careful when I'm handling books.

15. Call It What You Want - A book you finally finished this year.
The Harry Potter series! I've been reading that series on and off for so many years, and finally got around to finishing it.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.