Sunday, June 24, 2018

Books To Read By December

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to share some of the books I wanted to read by the end of the year. Most of these I've been planning to read for a very long time now, and it's time that I finally read them.

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
I don't know if I'll get through the whole series, but I'd at least like to read the first book.

The Diviners by Libba Bray

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
I've only ever read the first book in this trilogy and I think it's about time I finish it up.

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
I've only read the first book in this series and part of the second and never finished. I really enjoyed what I've read of it so far so I'm not sure why I haven't finished it yet.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The title is Fangirl, why have I not read this book yet?

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Everyone raves about this book and this year is the year I will hopefully get to it.

The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare
I now own the whole trilogy now, so there are no excuses for me not finishing it. Once I read this trilogy, I plan on reading the rest of Cassandra Clare's books.

War Storm by Victoria Aveyard

Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

What are some books you want to read by the end of the year?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

4 comments:

  1. This is like a list of books that I still need to read :) I hope you love all of them, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored The Raven Boys and am LOVING The Lunar Chronicles! I only have Winter left to read. I read Daughter of Smoke and Bone ages ago, but remember really enjoying it. I need to do a re-read and continue the series! Lola and the Boy Next Door is just as cute and Sweet as Anna. The images included in Miss P's book are creepy. Like, hard-to-look-at-creepy! All of the others you mentioned are also on my list, with the exception of Batman--never been a big fan of the guy. I hope you're able to tackle this list! <3

    L @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a list!!! I love a few of these, the Lunar Chronicles and Miss Peregrine's especially!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.