Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Camila Cabello Book Tag

Hello everyone!
I recently found this amazing book tag for Camila Cabello. I love her music and thought I'd do the tag. You can watch the original tag on Jazzy's Book Fridge here.

1. OMG - A book with a pretty cover.
These covers are stunning and I love looking at them. The covers for The Selection are also amazing.

2. Something's Gotta Give - A book you expected more from.
I thought there'd be a little more about Star Wars in this book.

3. I Have Questions - A book with a bad cliffhanger.
Good thing this book wasn't the last in the series.

4. Havana - Your go-to book.

5. She Loves Control - Your favorite kick-butt heroine.
Attia is such a strong character that I adored reading about.

6. Never Be the Same - A book that changed you.

7. Real Friends - A book with a surprising betrayal.

8. Inside Out - Favorite book couple.
I've said this many times before, but Michael and Taylor from the Michael Vey series. They are couple goals!

9. In the Dark - A book that was hard to understand.
It took a while for my brain to understand the storyline which made me enjoy the book even less.

10. Into It - An overhyped book.
I read this book a couple years back and did not enjoy it as much as everyone else. I thought the plot was okay and I didn't really like any of the other characters. I don't know if I'd pick up the rest of the series or not.

11. All These Years - Your favorite childhood book/series.
Dork Diaries by Rachel Renee Russell. These books were hilarious and I enjoyed the storyline so much.

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day.
~Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.