Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Mid-Year Book Freakout Tag

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to do the Mid Year Book Freakout Tag since we are halfway through 2018. 

1. Best book you've read so far in 2018.

2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2018.

3. New release you haven't read yet but want to.

4. Most anticipated release for the second half of 2018.

5. Biggest disappointment.

6. Biggest surprise.

7. New favorite author.
A.G. Howard, I think. I've only read Roseblood, but I really enjoyed her writing. I want to read more of her books soon so I can decide for sure.

8. Newest fictional crush.
Akinli from The Siren. He is such a gentleman and does anything he can to be with Kahlen. He is such a sweetheart.

9. Newest favorite character.
Emilia from Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys. Her character touched my heart and I immediately fell in love with her kind and timid personality.

10. Book that made you cry.
No books have made me cry this year as of yet.

11. Book that made you happy.
This book had so much humor and I laughed on almost every page. It made me happy reading it, except for the stressful parts of the story.

12. Favorite book to movie adaptation you've seen this year.
I haven't actually watched any adaptations recently, so I don't have one.

13. Favorite review you've written this year?
The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

14. Most beautiful book you bought so far
this year.

15. What books do you need to read by the end of this year?
There are so many I would like to get to, but I'll share the 5 I want to read the most.
1. War Storm by Victoria Aveyard
2. Flashback by Shannon Messenger
3. Splintered by A.G. Howard
4. Clockwork Prince/Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
5. Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a fabulous day.
~Abby


6 comments:

  1. I just bought War Storm too! I haven't read it yet, but I need to at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag! Roseblood does look really good, and I want to read catwoman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your review of War Storm if you end up posting it. I read it when it was published and I enjoyed the book. It is definitely a hit or miss book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to read it. I hope I enjoy it once I get around to it.

      Delete
  4. I'm currently reading the Harry Potter books to my son. This will be our third time through the series... the first time was when he was still in the womb. You're supposed to read out loud so they can hear your voice, so I thought HP would be perfect, haha.

    L @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clockwork Princess made ME cry this year. Lol. What a fun tag! I think I want to do it too ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.