Sunday, June 17, 2018

Playlist Book Tag

Hello everyone!
I've seen the playlist book tag on quite a few blogs and booktube videos and wanted to try it out for myself. I love reading and music, and this sounds like a good way of sharing my love for both.
Rules: Put your music on shuffle and pick a song for each book that comes on. You may do as many as you like.

1. Waiting For a Girl Like You - Foreigner
This is the first book that came to mind when hearing this song. In a way, Henry has been waiting for someone like Kate, and she happens to enter his life.

2. Beauty and the Beast - Ariana Grande, John Legend
This book has characters that could be similar to Beauty and the Beast. I really enjoyed this book when I read it a few years ago. I want to read it again to see if I still like it.

3. Why - Sabrina Carpenter
I picked Pride and Prejudice because Elizabeth and Darcy are very opposite characters and the song talks about how opposites attract. It couldn't be a more perfect fit.

4. Run the World (Girls) - Beyonce
On Themiscara, women literally rule the world. They are strong and they know it. There is serious girl power in this book.

5. Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
This is a perfect book for this song. The relationship that happens works out pretty much like this song.

6. I Would Die 4 U - Prince
This song is so perfect for what happens in this book. It melts my heart just a little bit.

7. Drag Me Down - One Direction
I thought of this book because of the relationship Livie has with her family. It works with this song perfectly.

8. I Know What You Did Last Summer - Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello
I can't think of a way to describe this book, it just matches the song really well. There are so many complicated relationships contained in this book and I think that's mostly why I didn't enjoy this book.

9. If Only - Dove Cameron
In this book, Kahlen is so confused whether she should follow her heart or fulfill her duty as a siren. If Only is about choosing between your heart and what you're meant to do which is why The Siren is a perfect match for this song.

10. Endless Love - Lionel Richie, Diana Ross
This song is so perfect for Michael and Taylor's relationship. It melts my heart just thinking of it.

What are some songs you associate with books?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
~Abby

3 comments:

  1. The Princess Curse was an interesting book

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song Warriors by Imagine Dragons reminds me of the Throne of Glass series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything superhero related, so I've really been wanting to read Wonder Woman! I need to get my hands on that book! Lol

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, so feel free to leave one.